The assignments in this course are openly licensed, and are available as-is, or can be modified to suit your students’ needs.
If you import this course into your learning management system (Blackboard, Canvas, etc.), the assignments will automatically be loaded into the assignment tool. You can view them below or throughout the course.
- Assignment: Defining Characteristics of the Major Schools of Literary Criticism
- Assignment: Literary Analysis of Your Own Selection
- Assignment: Applying a Critical Approach to Literary Criticism
- Assignment: Literary Agents of Change
- Assignment: Defining Characteristics of Early American Writing
- Assignment: Analysis of Wheatley Poem
- Assignment: Comparison of “Wakefield” and Walden
- Assignment: Song of Myself