WHAT YOU’LL LEARN TO DO: Locate and identify various anatomical structures within the central nervous system.
- Visually locate and identify the major structures of the brain.
- Visually locate and identify the major structures of the spinal cord.
- Reading: Overview of the nervous system
- Reading: The four major regions of the brain
- Reading: The cerebrum
- Reading: The brain stem and the cerebellum
- Reading: The diencephalon
- Reading: The meninges
- Exercise 10-1, Exercise 10-2, Exercise 10-3
- Reading: The spinal cord
- Exercise 10-4.
Print out the exercises associated with this lab here: A&P_Lab_Module_10_Exercises
Print out the directions for the sheep brain dissection here: A&P_Lab_Module_10_Dissection_Instructions