WHAT YOU’LL LEARN TO DO: Classify individual bones by different criteria and identify the bones of the appendicular skeleton.
- Identify all the components of the thoracic cage and be able to orient the parts correctly into their anatomical arrangements.
- Identify all the bones of the appendicular skeleton and know which key bone markings are unique to them.
- Distinguish a male pelvis from a female pelvis based on their shapes.
- Visually distinguish between bones of the left limbs and bones of the right limbs.
- Reading: The thoracic cage – the ribs and sternum.
- Exercises 7.1
- Reading: The appendicular skeleton. The pectoral girdles
- Exercises 7.2
- Reading: The upper limbs.
- Exercises 7.3
- Reading: The pelvic girdle.
- Exercises 7.4
- Reading: The pelvis.
- Exercises 7.5
- Reading: The lower limbs.
- Exercises 7.6
Click here to download the exercises for this module in MS Word format: A&P_Lab_Module_7_Exercises
Click here to download the exercises for this module in PDF format: A&P_Lab_Module_7_Exercises