WHAT YOU’LL LEARN TO DO: Identify the names and locations of selected muscles of the upper and lower limbs.
- Visually locate and identify the muscles of the rotator cuff..
- Visually locate and identify the muscles of the upper arm and forearm..
- Visually located and identify selected muscles of the upper leg and lower leg.
- Reading: Muscles of the rotator cuff.
- Exercises 9.1
- Reading: Muscles of the upper arm.
- Exercises 9.2
- Reading: Muscles of the lower arm and hand.
- Exercises 9.3
- Reading: Muscles of the hips and thighs.
- Exercises 9.4
- Reading: Muscles of the lower leg and foot.
- Exercises 9.5
Print out the exercise list of limb muscles here as either a MS Word document or as a PDF file:
If you want a PDF file of the entire lab, suitable for printing, it is here: