After successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the concepts and terminology of Non-Western Art
- Investigate and apply the fundamental questions we ask when looking at art objects from Non-Western Art
- Discuss, collaborate, and generate understanding as to the meaning of Non-Western Art
- Assess and evaluate the impact of Non-Western art on the continued evolution of Western art
KEY QUESTIONS TO ASK
While you are reviewing the content of this module, consider the following questions:
- What are the various types of art produced by Non-Western Art?
- How is Non-Western Art different but also similar to art produced in Western Art?
- What is the future of Non-Western Art?