Marriage and the Family – Discussion and Assignment Due Dates
I suggest that you print this page and keep it next to your computer for frequent reference.
f you are new to online learning – or the Generals Online learning management system – you should complete the Open SUNY Student Orientation as soon as possible. The link to the Student Orientation is on the Generals Online Home Page as well as your personal Generals Online Home Page.
|Module||Text Chapters||Internet Resource Review||Discussions Start – Initial Posts Due||DIscussions End||Blog Window|
|1||1 2 3||1||9/4||9/19||9/20-9/22|
|2||4 5 6||2||9/23||10/10||10/11-10/13|
|3||7 8 9 10||3||10/14||10/29||10/30-11/1|
|4||11 12 13 14||4||11/2||11/17||11/18-11/20|
|5||15 16 17 18||5||11/26||12/11||12/12-12/14|
|Culminating Activity||Start Date: 12/15||End Date: 12/16|
|Course Grades Submitted: 12/17 – 9:00 AM|
- Initial Posts: Submit 1 discussion question for each chapter and your Internet Resource Review on the first day for full credit.
- Submit your Reflective Blog on the first day of the Blog Window for full credit.
- Important “Rules to Remember”
- Cardinal Rule #1: Every post to a discussion forum must teach us something new and relevant.
- Cardinal Rule #2: The subject of your post must be a full sentence that summarizes the main point of your message.
- For full credit, post to each forum on at least 10 different days and submit a minimum of 10 acceptable reply posts to each forum.
- Spread your discussion posts out over the entire module, and don’t submit more than 3 posts to any forum on the same day.
No course activity is required on the following days: 10/8, 10/9, 11/21-11/25