STUDENT’S SELF-EVALUATION WORKSHEET
Date of Self-Evaluation:_____________________________________________________
Last First MI.
Course number ______________ Section ______ Semester:_____________
Employer Address ______________________________________________________________
Faculty Coordinator _____________________________________________________________
Please evaluate your progress during your co-op work assignment. This information will be used to evaluate the position. It is for college’s Faculty Internship Coordinator use only and will not be seen by employers.
- Student Intern Job Title:________________________________________________________
- Describe in detail your duties as a student intern with this employer. Use additional pages if required.
- Explain how you succeeded in meeting your Measurable Learning Objectives. Be specific. Use additional pages if required.
- Identify areas of significant job-related learning not included in the objectives. Use additional pages if required.
- Describe any significant positive or negative experiences that helped you learn during your coordinated internship work assignment. Use additional pages if required.
- Explain how your coordinated internship work assignment has helped in your efforts to accomplish your career goals. Use additional pages if required.
- Describe ways that your supervisor contributed to your learning and professional growth. Use additional pages if required.
- Describe the training that was available. Use additional pages if required.
- Describe any feedback from your employer concerning your performance on the job.
- Would you accept a position with this employer after graduation?
___ Very Likely ___ Likely ___ Uncertain ___ Not Likely
- Would you recommend this position for other coordinated internship students? __ Yes __ No
Student Signature Date
Faculty Coordinator Signature Date