What you’ll learn to do: define currency exchange rates and explain how they influence trade balances
In this section, you will take a look at the foreign exchange market and analyze how different currencies necessitate some degree of consistency for purposes of international trade.
The learning activities for this section include the following:
- Reading: Exchange Rates and International Capital Flows
- Reading: The Foreign Exchange Market
- Reading: Strengthening and Weakening Currency
- Reading: Demand and Supply Shifts in Foreign Exchange Markets
- Self Check: Exchange Rates and International Finance
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.