What you’ll learn to do: define characteristics of oligopolies
In this section, you will learn what oligopolies are and why they exist. You’ll read about how some oligopolies are motivated to work together and collude to ensure higher profits, while others compete and act more like perfect competitors.
The learning activities for this section include the following:
- Reading: Introducing Oligopololies
- Reading: Why do Oligopolies Exist?
- Reading: Competition Among the Few
- Reading: Oligopoly Models
- Self Check: Introduction to Oligopolies
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.