What you’ll learn to do: define the concept of utility and satisfaction.
In this outcome, you will learn to gauge the measure of satisfaction that a person gets from buying a product.
The specific things you’ll learn to do in this section include:
- Differentiate between marginal utility and total utility
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Consumer Choices
- Reading: Consumption Choices
- Reading: Choosing with Marginal Utility
- Video: What is Marginal Utility?
- Self Check: Defining Utility
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.