Lab 2 Materials
- Student tray containing the following:
- 1-50ml beaker
- 1-100ml beaker
- 1-150ml beaker
- 1-10ml graduated cylinder
- 1 stir rod
- 1 spatula
- 1 Plastic pipet
- 1 container of sucrose
- 1 DI water bottle
- Student balance
Safety and Notes
- Goggles for this and ALL labs must be worn whenever any lab group is using chemicals
- The water used in the lab should be D.I. water not tap water.
- MSDS for sucrose is to be reviewed before class.
- Use all proper protective gear to include goggles, aprons, and gloves.
- All waste may be disposed of in the back hood. Use the container labeled “CHM 111 Waste.”
- Label ALL glassware with your name, date, chemicals and concentration according to TCC policy.
- Return all materials to trays and drawers in a clean orderly condition for the next class.