- Periodic Table (PDF)
- Significant Figures & Rounding (.doc)
- Strong Acids and Bases to Memorize
- Polyatomic Ions
- Solubility Tables
- Oxidation Numbers
Composition of Substances and Solutions
This tutorial by Nauticus covers units of concentration and examples of how to convert concentration units.
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Geometry
- This website will help you visualize molecules in 3 dimensions.
- These problems cover the main features of VSEPR, but do not address bond angle and distortions due to lone pairs. Be sure to identify the bond angles and any distortions present in the molecules.
Supplemental Test Items
- These problems, written by Joeseph DePasquale at University of Connecticut, serve as supplemental test items for this course.