- Write the chemical formula, and Lewis structure for each of the following hydrocarbons:
- Describe the difference between a saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbon. What would the hybridization be at the crucial carbons in each kind of molecule?
- Write a condensed structural formula, such as CH3CH3, and describe the molecular geometry at each carbon atom.
(c) ethyl propyl ether
- Write out the resonance structures for the acetate ion.
- Complete the activity linked here (https://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/reusch/virttxtjml/questions/General/match10.htm) doing structure matching to formulas. Come back and type the letter answers in the order they appeared (Left to right).
- Complete the activity linked here. (https://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/reusch/virttxtjml/questions/General/match2.htm). This activity challenges your ability to recognize organic figures that might be the same. Write something here certifying that you completed this learning activity.