For this assignment, you will submit the completed Working Document from the module. This document is first introduced on the “Why It Matters” page of the module and designed to be used as you work through the content. Instructions for each piece of the Working Document are contained within the blue textboxes throughout the module.
The document and instructions for sharing it are included again below.
- Click here to open the Working Document for this module as a Google Document. Choose “file” then “make a copy” to make your own version of the document. If you prefer to download it as a Microsoft Word or other file, you may.
- Rename it as “YOUR NAME: Working Document – Academic Argument” and move it to a folder where you can easily find it.
- Next, go to the sharing settings and change it so that “Anyone with the link can comment.” This will enable your instructor to make comments on the document.
- Important final step: go to the sharing settings and click “Copy Link” to copy the link to your clipboard. Submit this link to your instructor!*
* How you submit the link will depend on the instructor’s preferences and/or your Learning Management System. You will generally submit the Google Doc link in a text field in the assignment submission form.