Now that you have completed your fitness program, it is time to evaluate your progress for the last time. Again, your CR posttest must be the same as your CR pretest.
- Go to this link for the President’s Fitness Test document: http://www.washburn.edu/campus-life/recreation-wellness/employee-wellness/documents/EW-2011-President-Fitness.pdf)
- See “Fitness Test Instructions” at the beginning of Unit Two for directions to submit the assignment
- When you submit the posttests, also submit your pretest report (you do not need to submit the midsemester updates).
- Write a brief reflection and compare your pretest scores with your posttest scores.
- Submit a list of your physical activity logs.
- This assignment will have two documents: your posttest report (submit as a Word document) and your physical activity report. Upload both directly into the course as one submission.
Your work will be assessed using the following rubric:
|Post-tests||0 points||3 points: Must include results for aerobic endurance, flexibility, muscular endurance (half sit-ups and push-ups), BMI, and waist circumference.|
|Pre-tests||0 points||3 points: Must include results for aerobic endurance, flexibility, muscular endurance (half sit-ups and push-ups), BMI, and waist circumference.|
|Reflection||0 points||4 points: Well-constructed reflection comparing your pre-test scored with your post-test scores and submitted by the deadline. Posting must be at least 2 sentences long.|
|Activity tracker report||0 points||5 points: Physical activity report including 8 weeks of exercise program|