Find at least five people over the age of 40. Ask them these questions and write your notes below. Once completed, summarize their overall answers.
- If you were 18 years old again, what would you do differently?
- What is the best decision that you made between the ages of 18 and 22?
- What are two pieces of advice you would give to a person who is 18 years old?
- What communication and relationship issues did you face during these years?
- What are the most effective ways you’ve learned to communicate with others who are different from you and/or may think differently than you do (ages, races, cultures, family, etc.)