The internet has opened many opportunities for learning. Although you may be familiar with learning in the traditional classroom, learning online differs in many ways. Review the following to learn more about adjusting to learning online.
- CT Distance Learning Consortium’s Basic Online Skills course for new computer users.
- Georgia Tech Professional Education “Are You Ready for an Online Class” survey portal
- Education Portal’s “The Differences Between Online and the Traditional Classroom Educations”
- Georgia Tech Professional Education online learning information page
- Brown University’s Continuing Education page about online learning
- Goodwill Community Foundation’s Free Computer Tutorials for Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Apps, Internet Essentials, Apple OS and devices, and more.
- Original content contributed by Lumen Learning
If you believe that a portion of this Open Course Framework infringes another’s copyright, contact us.