Identify and describe channel types and sedimentary loads formed and carried by rivers and streams.
In this section, you will learn the different types of streams. You will also learn the different types of stream loads.
What You’ll Learn to Do
- Understand the different types of rivers and streams, as well as processes associated with them.
- Understand the processes of erosion and sediment transport and deposition
The learning activities for this section include the following:
- Reading: Types of Streams and Rivers
- Reading: Drainage Basins
- Reading: Geologic Processes and Flowing Water
- Self Check: Rivers and Streams
Did you have an idea for improving this content? We’d love your input.