By the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Clearly phrase your search question.
- Use an appropriate search strategy, using key techniques.
- Selecting good search tools, including specialized ones.
- Use the terms and techniques that are best suited to your search.
- Use Library and electronic resources to find and access information.
- Use a range of retrieval tools and resources effectively
- Construct complex searches appropriate to different digital and print resources.
- Access full text information, both print and digital, read and download online material and data.
- Use appropriate techniques to collect new data.
- Keep up to date with new information.
- Engage with their community to share information.
- Identify when the information need has not been met.
- Use online and printed help and can find personal, expert help.