By the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Distinguish between different information resources and the information they provide.
- Choose suitable material on their search topic, using appropriate criteria.
- Assess the quality, accuracy, relevance, bias, reputation and credibility of the information resources found.
- Assess the credibility of the data gathered.
- Read critically, identifying key points and arguments.
- Relate the information found to the original search strategy.
- Critically appraise and evaluate their own findings and those of others.