Assignment: Class Attendance
- Compare different note-taking strategies and assess which is most effective for you
- Develop notes into study guides
- Review note-taking strategies.
- Take notes during one of your classes.
- Using the notes you took from class, create a study guide. “Creating Study Guides” from Utah State University’s Academic Success Center has examples of study-guide formats that might be useful. Or, you can develop your own.
- Write a one-paragraph summary describing your note-taking strategy and explaining why you created the study guide the way you did.