- Examine credit card opportunities available to college students
- Explain the risks and rewards of credit
- Research credit cards that reference college students.
- Choose one credit card that you think offers good benefits for college students.
- Identify three reasons this might be a good credit card for students.
- What are some issues you think college students should still be aware of regarding this credit card or credit cards in general? Write a paragraph explaining your views.
- What is the APR for this credit card? Why would this information be important for cardholders to know about? Write a paragraph explaining your views.