In this activity you will develop the working thesis for your research topic. Refer to “Developing a Research Paper” if you need assistance.
1. Develop your research topic as follows:
- Identify potential topics
- Narrow your topic
- Explore your topic in writing
- Conduct preliminary research
2. Construct a working thesis as follows:
- Identify the main research question
- Develop your working thesis statement
- Be sure the thesis is an argument you will work to prove with your research in your paper.
3. Copy and paste your working thesis in the text box submission.