What you’ll learn to do: compare and contrast the circumstances under which it makes sense to apply the Keynesian and Neoclassical perspectives
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Keynes’ Law and Say’s Law in the AD/AS Model
- Video: Macroeconomic Perspectives
- Reading: Speed of Macroeconomic Adjustment
- Reading: Balancing Keynesian and Neoclassical Models
- Self Check: The Keynesian and Neoclassical Portions of the AS Curve
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.