What you’ll learn to do: identify and differentiate between the different types of unemployment
In this section, you will take a deep look into employment to analyze how employment is measured and what it means for an economy when there is a high unemployment rate.
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Types of Employment
- Reading: Patterns of Unemployment
- Reading: Changes in Unemployment over the Short Run
- Reading: Changes in Unemployment over the Long Run
- Self Check: Types of Unemployment
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.