What you’ll learn to do: define and calculate comparative and absolute advantage
In this section, you will learn about the basics behind international trade and why it is helpful for countries to specialize in production of particular goods or services.
The learning activities for this section include the following:
- Reading: Introduction to International Trade
- Reading: Absolute Advantage
- Reading: Absolute and Comparative Advantage
- Reading: Intra-Industry Trade
- Reading: Reducing Barriers to Trade
- Self Check: Comparative and Absolute Advantage
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.