What you’ll learn to do: identify and explain the chapters in bankruptcy .
In this outcome, you’ll learn about secured transactions, bankruptcy, and liquidation.
Here are some of the specific things you’ll learn to do in this section:
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Introduction to Secured Transactions
- Reading: Priorities
- Reading: Creditor Rights
- Reading: Nonconsensual Lien
- Reading: Introduction to Bankruptcy
- Reading: Case Administration
- Reading: Chapter 7 Liquidation
- Reading: Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcies
- Reading: Alternatives to Bankruptcy
- Reading: Bankruptcy Cases
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.