What you’ll learn to do: identify laws that generally regulate the employer-employee relationship
In this outcome, you’ll learn more about the legalities involving employers and their employees, particularly issues involving discrimination and the Civil Rights Act.
Here are some of the specific things you’ll learn to do in this section:
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Federal Employment Discrimination Laws
- Reading: Employment at Will
- Reading: Enforcement of Title VII
- Reading: How to File a Charge of Employment Discrimination
- Reading: Washington State Law Against Discrimination
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.