What you’ll learn to do: define, analyze and apply differing philosophical approaches to ethics in business settings
Do the ends justify the means? As a business owner, is there ever wiggle-room when it comes to adhering to established ethical guidelines? In this outcome, you’ll learn about ethical norms, regulations, and violations.
Here are some of the specific things you’ll learn to do in this section:
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: What is Business Ethics?
- Reading: The Place of Business Ethics
- Reading: Is Business Ethics Necessary?
- Reading: Facebook and the Unavoidability of Business Ethics
- Reading: Overview of The Business Ethics Workshop
- Reading: Case Studies: Introduction to Business Ethics
- Reading: The Means Justify the Ends versus the Ends Justify the Means
- Reading: Perennial Duties
- Reading: Immanuel Kant: The Duties of the Categorical Imperative
- Reading: Rights
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.