What you’ll learn to do: consider and understand the need and value of ethics in business decisions
In this outcome, you will see why a business known for its ethical reputation can be even more valuable than one known for legal compliance.
Here are some of the specific things you’ll learn to do in this section:
- Identify, understand and distinguish between alternative theories on ethics
- Identify understand, explain and apply alternative ethical decision models to business decisions
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: What Is Ethics?
- Reading: Major Ethical Perspectives
- Reading: An Ethical Decision Model
- Reading: Corporations and Corporate Governance
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.