What you’ll learn to do: identify, describe and debate specific scenarios that pose ethical dilemmas
In this outcome, you’ll take a look at four different case studies and consider what should be done about these ethically questionable examples.
Here are some of the specific things you’ll learn to do in this section:
- Consider and apply differing ethical approaches. Choose what action would or should be taken by a business with an ethical dilemma
- Describe how just “following the law” may be different from acting ethically
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Example: Skin and Money
- Reading: Example: American Apparel
- Reading: Example: Casinos and Crime
- Reading: Example: Grace
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.