What you’ll learn to do: contrast international laws with national laws
In this outcome you’ll see how critical it is for businesses to honor domestic laws but also consider international laws and treaties.
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: The Nature of International Law
- Reading: Trade Regulations, Contracts, and Prohibited Activities in International Business
- Reading: Introduction to International Law
- Reading: Sources and Practice of International Law
- Reading: Important Doctrines of Nation-State Judicial Decisions
- Reading: Regulating Trade
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.