What you’ll learn to do: describe and explain the remedies available in litigation and differentiate remedies at law and equitable remedies
In this outcome, you’ll learn about legal and equitable remedies and the post-trial process.
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Legal Remedies: Damages
- Reading: Equitable Remedies
- Reading: Title VIII: Provisional and Final Remedies
- Reading: Overview of Equitable Relief
- Reading: Judgment, Appeal, and Execution
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.