What you’ll learn to do: list and explain the types of torts
In this outcome, you’ll come to understand what torts are. You’ll learn about and give examples of intentional torts, negligent torts, and strict liability torts.
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Introduction to Tort Law
- Reading: Torts
- Reading: Intentional Torts
- Reading: Negligence
- Reading: Strict Liability
- Reading: Products-Liability Law
- Reading: Negligence Claims
- Reading: Strict Liability in Tort
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.