Pick a real problem and try to solve it using what you learned about logic in this module. Present the problem and the solution to the rest of the class. View the problems posted by your classmates and respond to at least two. Read the Logic Application Directions for detailed directions.
Create a new thread in the Logic Application forum in the Discussion Board to complete this assignment.
This assignment is required and worth up to 20 points.
- Is it a real-life problem?
- Is it challenging, not trivial?
- Is it a unique problem instead of a copy of a classmate’s posting?
- Are one or more general problem solving strategies used?
- Are the strategies correctly identified?
- Is the problem explained well?
- Are the problem solving strategies explained well?
- Are the appropriate terms used?
- Did you post at least two responses?
- Did you explain how the examples helped you better understand the math in this module?
- Did you ask questions for clarification or make suggestions on how to change or improve the original application posting or any other follow-up postings?