Course Learning Objectives
By the end of this section, you will be able to:
- Apply accounting procedures for manufacturing businesses.
- Calculate product costs and track product cost flows.
- Apply job costing, process costing, and operation costing concepts
Specific Learning Outcomes
After you complete the required assignments you will be able to:
- Calculate product costs and track product cost flows
- Compare job and process costing
- Define and compute equivalent units of production
- Apply process costing to calculate product cost
- Prepare a process cost summary using the weighted average (or avg cost) method