Your challenge is to reflect on what you have learned in this class and write a manifesto for your life. This document should outline a vision for your highest goals for yourself, your future, and for how you will contribute to life on earth. In addition to the manifesto, post a collage of the work you have done in this class on Instragram, or post a photo or work of original art that captures your vision for who you want to be or how you want to contribute to the world. #anth101challenge10
Your manifesto should include:
- Your life goals (What problems do you want to address in your life and/or the world?)
- Your ideas, ideals, beliefs, and values (Why do these problems matter to you and to the world?)
- Your view of the world, past, present, and future.
- Why your goals and vision for the future matter. (What are the consequences of failure?)
- Key lessons learned from this class (How will these lessons and insights help you in your quest?)
- How your goals, ideas, values, and vision have been changed, strengthened, or questioned in this class.
Go to anth101.com/challenge10 for more inspiration, and a helpful worksheet to get you started.