SUNY OER Courses
Unfortunately, SUNY OER Services does not have African American studies content available in its catalog at this time. Many schools in our system are working on OER adaptations of these courses, and we hope to update this soon.
Beyond what’s already hosted inside the SUNY OER Services platform, many OER collections contain useful material for African-American Studies courses. If you have suggestions of public domain or Creative Commons content to add here, please let us know.
|OER for African-American Studies||Humboldt State University||All Rights Reserved||LibGuide that points to several openly-licensed resources in this field|
If you’d like to utilize any of the above resources in your own classroom, you’re welcome to
- link directly to them in your learning management system (LMS)
- copy and paste these materials into any format you’d like (a page in your LMS or a Word document, etc.). Include the copyright information and attribute the source as needed
- print out materials and distribute them in your classroom. Include the copyright information and attribute the source as needed
- talk with SUNY OER Services about integrating them into your LMS
- talk with SUNY OER Services about collecting them in a bound, printed version to provide through your campus bookstore