SUNY OER Courses
SUNY OER Services offers template courses that can serve as starting points for your own development. You can mix, match, and adapt anything from the courses below quite easily.
These courses are delivered via the Lumen Learning platform, and can be integrated into your LMS (Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle) quite easily.
Beyond what’s already hosted inside the SUNY OER Services platform, many OER collections contain useful material for Economics courses. If you have suggestions of public domain or Creative Commons content to add here, please let us know.
|Econ 201: Microeconomics||Open Course Library||CC-BY||
|Videos||Mary J. McGlasson||CC-BY-NC-ND||
|Econ 202: Macroeconomics||Open Course Library||CC-BY||
If you’d like to utilize any of the above resources in your own classroom, you’re welcome to
- link directly to them in your learning management system (LMS)
- copy and paste these materials into any format you’d like (a page in your LMS or a Word document, etc.). Include the copyright information and attribute the source as needed
- print out materials and distribute them in your classroom. Include the copyright information and attribute the source as needed
- talk with SUNY OER Services about integrating them into your LMS
- talk with SUNY OER Services about collecting them in a bound, printed version to provide through your campus bookstore