SUNY OER Courses
Unfortunately, SUNY OER Services does not have foreign language materials available in its catalog at this time. Many schools in our system are working on OER language courses, and we hope to update this soon.
Many OER collections contain useful material for Spanish courses. If you have suggestions of public domain or Creative Commons content to add here, please let us know.
|Spanish 1||Open Learning Initiative (OLI)||CC-BY-NC-ND||Comprehensive textbook|
|COERLL Spanish||UT Austin||varies, mostly CC-BY||Large amount of various resources|
|SpinTX||COERLL||CC-BY-NC-SA||Short videos with native Spanish speakers|
|Spanish 1||Wikiversity||CC-BY-SA||Includes vocabulary, cultural information and grammar instruction.|
|Spanish 2||Wikiversity||CC-BY-SA||Includes vocabulary, cultural information and grammar instruction.|
|A First Spanish Reader||Erwin Roessler and Alfred Remey from Gutenberg||Content is available under GNU Free Documentation License 1.2 unless otherwise noted.||Short readings, stories, poems, and songs|
If you’d like to utilize any of the above resources in your own classroom, you’re welcome to
- link directly to them in your learning management system (LMS)
- copy and paste these materials into any format you’d like (a page in your LMS or a Word document, etc.). Include the copyright information and attribute the source as needed
- print out materials and distribute them in your classroom. Include the copyright information and attribute the source as needed
- talk with SUNY OER Services about integrating them into your LMS
- talk with SUNY OER Services about collecting them in a bound, printed version to provide through your campus bookstore