In your life outside of school, think about some investigation you’ve done to satisfy your own curiosity. (Keep in mind the difference between “homework questions” and “research questions” as noted in What Is Research?)
- What was your research question?
- What kind of information did you have to gather in order to answer it?
- What sources did you use to gather the information?
- Were you successful in answering the question?
- And, if you’re willing to share, what was your answer?
Post 1: For your first post, answer the first 4 bullet points (and the last, if you’re willing).
Your post should be at least 150-200 words. It doesn’t have to be grammatically perfect, but should use standard English (no text-speak, please) and normal capitalization rules.
Posts 2 and 3: Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts.
Responses are weighed as heavily as your initial posting, and should be roughly as long (150-200 words) when combined. Responses should indicate you’ve read your classmates’ posts carefully. Include specific details from the post you’re responding to in your reply.