There is a convenient way to view your discussion thread in a discussion forum.
Why would you want to do this?
Because, it is important for you to reply to other students in the thread you are facilitating.
Here are the instructions:
1. Click on the discussion forum link
2. Click on “Tree View” in the upper right part of the screen.
3. Click on “Collapse All” – it may already be selected right below “Tree View”
4. Scroll down and locate your thread.
5. Click the “+” sign to expand your thread
You are not fulfilling your job as a facilitator if you have not replied to all or most of trhe students who replied to your initial post.