The Reflective Blog assignment is treated as an exam. You will recieve 2 grades: The blog itself (50%) and the blog discussion forum (50%).
The purpose of the blog is for you to reflect about – write about – and discuss the new knowledge you and your fellow students actually learned in the module readings and discussions, and how your thoughts, feelings, and actions will be impacted by this new learning.
- Reflect upon the issues that you read about in the chapters and the issues you discussed in the chapter and website discussion forums.
- Select the 4 topics you feel were the most valuable to you in the module.
- List these topics, numbered from 1 (most valuable) to 4 (least valuable).
- For each topic:
- provide an overview of the topic and what you learned about it, and
- describe how what you learned will impact the way you think, feel, and behave in the future.
- The minimum blog requirement is 1000 original words: about 250 words per topic.
- Submit your blog in two places: the turnitin drop box for my evaluation, and the Blog Discussion Forum for classmate reactions.
- Submit your Reflective Blog on the first day of the Knowledge Audit window – after the discussions have all ended. This is important so that other students will have sufficient time to respond.
- After you post your blog, reply to 5 other blogs during the 3-day Knowledge Audit window. Note – you must submit your blog before you can see the blogs posted by other students.
- To earn full credit, you need to submit six posts:
- Submit your blog as a New Post
- Reply to 5 other blogs – the minimum acceptable length of each reply is 200 words.
- There is no requirement that you reply to those who comment on your blog – but you may if you wish. However, your blog discussion grade is based only on the 6 required posts.