Explain the constitutional protections on arms, search and seizure, accusation, punishment, property, and privacy
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Arms, Search and Seizure, Accusation, Punishment, Property, and Privacy
- Reading: So You Think You Know the Second Amendment?
- Reading: Death by the Barrel
- Video: Eric Foner on the Origins of the Right to Privacy
- Reading: The NSA Scandal
- Reading: Vox Cards: The NSA Spying Debate
- Video: Munk Debate on State Surveillance
- Reading: Civil Liberties in the Information Age
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.