Identify the goals of economic policy
The learning activities for this section include:
- Reading: Economic Policy
- Reading: Federal Spending: Where Does the Money Go?
- Video: Stop Freaking out About the Debt
- Reading: Vox Cards: The Fed and the 2008 Financial Crisis
- Reading: Vox Cards: Federal Taxes
- Video: Wealth Inequality in America
- Video: How Wealth Inequality Is Dangerous for America
- Video: The Most Important Chart of 2014
- Video: Jacob Hacker and Paul Pierson on Engineered Inequality
- Video: The Scariest Chart in America
- Video: Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer
- Video: Fred Block: The Tenacity of the Free Market Ideology
- Video: Mariana Mazzucato: The Entrepreneurial State
- Video: End This Depression Now!
Take time to review and reflect on each of these activities in order to improve your performance on the assessment for this section.