Use the link below to access a set of quizzes associated with this course. The link is not active in this screen, please follow the instructions included below.
The file can then be uploaded to your LMS (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard) in order to obtain all assessments for course.
There are sixteen multiple choice quizzes with a total of 329 questions. Quizzes cover the following topics:
- The Era of Reconstruction, 1865–1877 (29 questions)
- Go West Young Man! Westward Expansion, 1840–1900 (27 questions)
- Industrialization and the Rise of Big Business, 1870–1900 (12 questions)
- The Growing Pains of Urbanization, 1870–1900 (9 questions)
- Politics in the Gilded Age, 1870–1900 (18 questions)
- Leading the Way: The Progressive Movement, 1890–1920 (29 questions)
- Age of Empire: American Foreign Policy, 1890–1914 (18 questions)
- Americans and the Great War, 1914–1919 (15 questions)
- The Jazz Age: Redefining the Nation, 1919–1929 (11 questions)
- Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? The Great Depression, 1929–1932 (12 questions)
- Franklin Roosevelt and the New Deal, 1932–1941 (23 questions)
- Fighting the Good Fight in World War II, 1941–1945 (21 questions)
- Post-War Prosperity and Cold War Fears, 1945–1960 (36 questions)
- Contesting Futures: America in the 1960s (27 questions)
- Political Storms at Home and Abroad, 1968–1980 (24 questions)
- From Cold War to Culture Wars, 1980–2000 (18 questions)
This link is not active in edit mode. Please click on the “Preview” button to the right, in order to access the link, or you can copy and paste the link into your browser.