- Identify potential sources of financial assistance and strategies for applying for financial aid and scholarships
- Identify the college expenses you will need to cover.
- Research the college you attend and identify any additional costs that may be unique to that institution.
- Review resources that may help you pay for college in the “Financial Resources” section.
- Fill out the following table. Include at least four items under “College Expense.”
|College Expense||Estimated Cost||Payment Plan Ideas|
Did you have an idea for improving this content? We’d love your input.