- Identify sources for developing professional networks
- Find information about five companies or people in your field of interest, and follow them on a social media platform of your choice.
- Get an account at four social media sites that you’ve not yet been active with that may enhance your career.
- Find names of three people who interest you (peruse magazine articles, online sites, or other resources), and write an email to them explaining your interests and any requests you may have for information.
- Sign up for newsletters from two professional organizations in a field you want to know more about.
- Find and attend one in-person or online event within a month.
- Now write about this experience with one of your social media sites.
Did you have an idea for improving this content? We’d love your input.