- Describe benefits of social interaction in college
- Make a list of your positive qualities. Acknowledge your accomplishments, talents, and good nature. Ask yourself the following questions to get you started:
- What have I done in the past year that I am proud of?
- What is my proudest accomplishment of all time?
- What unique talents do I have?
- What do people tend to compliment me for?
- What positive impact have I had on other people’s lives?
- Draft your responses as a journal entry, diary entry, a poem or a brief essay.
- Submit your writing to a friend, a family member, or a social network. Reach out. Be social.
- After you share your work, journal 200 words or less about the benefits of social interaction in college.
Did you have an idea for improving this content? We’d love your input.