- Define learning styles and multimodal learning
Now it’s time to consider your preferred learning style(s). Take the VARK Questionnaire here. Your goal will be to write one-two paragraphs answering following questions. There are no right or wrong answers with this reflections because this is about your personal preference as a learner.
In the process of completing of this reflection about your learning, you’ll be able to identify the stages of the learning process.
- Review the types of learning preferences. Consider if you prefer more than one learning style.
- Identify three different classes and describe what types of activities you typically do in these classes. Which learning style(s) do these activities relate to?
- Describe what you think your preferred learning style(s) is/are. How do you know? Have you studied these learning styles in other courses in the past?
- Explain how you could apply your preferred learning style(s) to studying. Have you experienced multimodal learning in your courses?
- What might your preferred learning style(s) tell you about your interests? Consider which subjects and eventual careers you might like.